Here’s what I want to do with my custom content type.
- Get a multi-dimensional array of all the of the posts in a custom content type, arranged by parent/child relationship.
- Feed that into a WordPress Menu.
- Whenever a new post is made, it updates that Menu, whether by wiping it out and re-creating it, or being smart enough to put it in the right place.
Additionally, I want to:
- Do this for several content types.
- Make each of the mentioned content types a main node on my primary nav, so that all their children are drop menus.