We got Clue from Netflix the other day, even though we’d both seen it before. I highly recommend it to everyone. It’s terribly clever, and has an all-star cast. Tim Curry is absolutely brilliant, and lives up to that in this movie.
- Eileen Brennan …. Mrs. Peacock
- Tim Curry …. Wadsworth
- Madeline Kahn …. Mrs. White
- Christopher Lloyd …. Prof. Plum
- Michael McKean …. Mr. Green
- Martin Mull …. Col. Mustard
- Lesley Ann Warren …. Miss Scarlet
- Colleen Camp …. Yvette
- Lee Ving …. Mr. Boddy
- Bill Henderson …. The Cop
- Jane Wiedlin …. The Singing Telegram Girl
- Jeffrey Kramer …. The Motorist
- Kellye Nakahara …. Mrs. Ho (the cook)
- Howard Hesseman …. The Chief (uncredited)
It was the first movie to be based on a board game. It has 3 endings, and when it was in the theatre, they played the endings randomly, so you could get a different one if you went back. The DVD has all three, and you can choose to see all three, or get a random one.
It’s lots of fun, and almost compels a re-watch, because you think "How could I have missed that?"