My dad is still in the hospital. He has a small infection and oral
antibiotics aren’t taking care of it, and his IV antibiotics are eating
his kidneys.

They put a PICC line in yesterday thinking they could send him home
today, but the antibiotics aren’t going to allow that.

This afternoon they’re going to try to get a sample of the fluid using a
very long needle. Then they’re going to try a new anti-biotic and wait
24-72 hours before deciding if he can go home.

He’s feeling pretty discouraged these days, please pray for his
emotional state. I’m going to go see him tomorrow afternoon.

3 thoughts on “Not going home.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *