Ever look back on some of the things you’ve said in life and just thought "What was I thinking?" Here some I’ve been thinking about lately. Some are actually right on, some just from a lack of education.
- "What are these internet addresses that begin with http:// ?"
- "I’ve messed around with the World Wide Web a little bit, and I really can’t see a practical use for it."
- "Gopher is going to change how people use computers."
- "Microsoft’s Internet Explorer [1.0] is a terrible browser, I can’t see it going anywhere."
- I hear that PPP is actually going to become more popular than SLIP.
- "Someday everyone will have PPP access."
3 thoughts on “Things I said.”
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer [*] IS a terrible browser, and I can’t see it going anywhere on my computer.
yeah that whole web thing is REALLY pointless…..
One of those comments was almost prophetic though!!
“Topher is going to change how people use computers.”