Only once before have I been tagged for an internet meme, and I asked for that one. So imagine my surprise when I got tagged twice for the same meme last week, by people who don’t know each other. How strange. It was on Facebook, and since I don’t like Facebook I’ve chosen to answer here.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I once flew from college to my folks for ice cream, solo.
- I’ve climbed a mountain in Alaska.
- I’ve slept outside when it was -45° F.
- I broke both my arms at the same time playing on a swing. When I was 20.
- It took me 6 years to finish college.
- I’ve looked someone in the eye through the front window of their house while in a 2 passenger plane over the Pacific Ocean off Alaska.
- I’ve free-climbed 150 feet down into a sink hole. It was 90 in August at the top, and there was still snow in the bottom.
- I’ve held a fossilized dinosaur egg in my hand.
- Of all the things I’ve ever been paid to do, I love teaching the best.
- I was a Tech Sergeant in the Civil Air Patrol
- I once saw a C5 Galaxy on the flight line and was immediately told that I did NOT see a C5 Galaxy on the flight line.
- I’ve castrated calves.
- I’ve shot a wild Russian boar.
- When I was 8 my parents gave me a gun, a bow and arrows, and a double bitted hatchet.
- I’ve gone more than 100mph on my motorcycle.
- I crashed my motorcycle on the freeway and broke my shoulder blade. I was only going 25 at the time.
- I’ve seen the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with my own eyes.
- I’ve free-rappelled (off an overhang, so I wasn’t touching anything)
- My first year of college I played soccer and basketball, worked in the library, was on student government, and took 19 credit hours. I had a 3.8 GPA that semester, my best ever.
- I’ve contributed to a major Open Source Project (Galeon).
- I’ve swapped emails with Scott Yanoff.
- I played bass guitar in college.
- I grew up without electricity in our house.
- It was once 20° F in my bedroom
- I once chased a badger through the woods.
3 thoughts on “25 random things”
That was cool to read. I learned a lot! 🙂