Alan, you’ve been in Hawaii long enough now to have been around the block a few times, and hopefully to have seen past the tourist façade. In light of that, I have a few questions, questions that wouldn’t even necessarily be answered by being a tourist myself. I hope you’ll answer these on your own blog for the benefit of all mainlanders. 🙂
1. What does Hawaiian money look like? (just kidding)
2. How much is gas per gallon?
3. How much is milk per gallon?
4. How prevalent is hawaiian kitsch? (I found hula girl salt and pepper shakers here of you need’em)
5. How often do you see “Hawaiian” shirts?
6. Do people who’ve lived there a long time still go to the beach much?
7. How much is a pineapple?
8. Has moving affected your job much?
9. I would imagine you like tons of stuff about being there, what don’t you like?
10. Have you had any food you’d never heard of?
I think that’s it for now. Have fun. 🙂