It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but that’s because so much has happened. How odd.
- I didn’t get a motorcycle
- My father-in-law gave me one of his old farm trucks (it’s cool)
- We took our kids to their first movie in a theatre (Finding Nemo). They did wonderfully, and had a great time.
- The doc found a lump in my daughter’s belly
- After exciting (for her) trips to the surgeon, its origin was determined, and our minds put at ease (she’s fine)
- I proved that my wireless issues are the fault iof the WAP.
- My Zaurus is being returned to me because they couldn’t find anything wrong (so I’ll have to call them 24 hours after I get it to complain again)
- I got a summer lackey to do my bidding at work (Hi brian).
- Molly rode a horse today for the first time (it’s a miniature horse, smaller than a pony, but still a horse)
- WCSG, WaYfm, and HKR are now streaming live on the net again.
Coming up next in june
- Father’s day. I’m getting a Gamecube (yes, with zelda). We’ll also be going to see the new Rugrats/Wild Thornberry’s movie.
- White water rafting with my folks and sister in West virginia.
- Removal of myself from the gene pool.
- That’s all in June, I’ll post about July’s events in July. 🙂